Cannot be used for security deposits!
Here are the steps to using Google Pay to pay your rent. Please review all steps before continuing.
- You will need a Google or Gmail account. If you do not already have one, you will be able to create one for free on the Google Pay page.
- Once you have signed into your Google or Gmail account, you will be ready to use Google Pay. Click "Send or receive money" on the menu at the top of the page.
- On the Send Money form, type in the amount of your rent. Please note that partial payments will not be accepted except under specialized agreements.
- In the box for "Enter name, email or phone #" type in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIS IS IMPORTANT: In the Memo section, you MUST include your address. Street Address and Zip Code are bare minimum.
- If you have not already added a debit card to your Google Pay account, click the "Add debit card" button to add a new card to your account.
- If you have already added a debit card to your account, click the "Send" button.
Please note that the office always reserves the right to reject rent for incomplete payments, online payment approval revocation, failure to follow the steps listed above, for any other disclosed or non-disclosed reason.
Hours of Operation